Customer Relation Management
- Act as a single point of contact for the Key Account customer at all time.
Bidding Cycle Management
- Identify the information and resource requirements for initial inquiry, preparing proposals, customer evaluation and supplier selection.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of the end proposal and bid package.
- Follow up with clients and act on successfully winning submitted bids
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Be involved from the project kickoff meeting until final project sign-off.
Recurring Service / after sales support
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of all support requests.
- Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need
Responsibilities on a regular/ ongoing Basis
- Determine the most crucial needs of the customer and carry them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Handle daily customer management operations and provide timely resolution for customer issues and complaint, using problem solving experience in implementation.
- Entertain customers as and when necessary in order to build strong relationship with the customer.
- Build relationships with the senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions in customer companies.
- Focus on maintaining relationships with technical decision makers such as the chief information officer, information technology director and information technology manager on a day-to-day level
- Supply senior management with regular reports on customer revenue and variances in line with targets agreed in Business Plan
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account.
- Drive account management and influence organizational engagement resulting in footprint expansion.
- Keep abreast on the developments from the client’s side as well as the market in which the client operates. •Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Follow up on invoices and is responsible for payment collections.
- Thorough understanding of the history of our relationship with the customer. This includes:
- Full understanding of all current and old contracts signed with the customer
- Complete knowledge of the services we provide and the cost structure
Up selling And Cross Selling
- Prepare full account development plan in order to identify all aspects of customers business in terms of revenue, requirements, opportunities, risk, etc. and maximize business opportunity
- Identifying and develop new leads from existing accounts.
- Actively seek to increase the services offered to the customer and may be expected to increase the income generated by cross-sell and up-sell
- Manage conflicts and come up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Promote all iHorizons products/ services as they become available.
- Ensure preparation of product specification and project initiation
- Build trust and strengthen relationships by keeping customers informed on the way emerging technologies can help their business.
- Prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of technology and collaborate with customers to develop customized solutions.
- Ensure that all the logistics related to proposal submission are in place.
- Use iHorizons CRM to log and update all activities, and generate sales reports
- 3-5 years of Account management/Sales experience in IT Services domain
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Experience in preparing quality proposals and bids Should possess strong Problem Solving Skills
- Good business, sales and marketing skills.
- Good negotiation skills and customer service skills.
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Good networking skills
- Strong executive presence
- Extremely presentable with pleasing personality
HOW TO APPLY:
you can apply here
iHorizons is a leading provider of business solutions and technology services in the Arab World. We work with prominent clients like Al Jazeera, Ooredoo, government agencies, and other large enterprises to help them in their digital service migrations. The ultimate outcomes are radically improved customer experiences and increased operational efficiencies. Visit Website.