- Practice, co-ordinate and supervise the implementation done with the Credit Policy.
- Segregation daily city ledger charges and comparison with the postings.
- Preparation of City Ledger Staff Deductions
- Hold responsible for availability of all documents to back up the outstanding City Ledger amounts.
- Make all efforts in sending out city ledger bills in 48 Hours
- Preparation of following Journal Vouchers
- Daily City Ledger Transfer
- Credit application, Co-ordinate with Sales Manager during obtaining approval.
- Print monthly aging analysis, prepare comments indicating collecting it efforts made on each over due (over 60 days) account and make available for the credit meeting.
- Prepare and dispatch reminders, statements of accounts and Performa invoices where appropriate.
- Identify all direct credit received at the bank and make necessary posing in the system
- Keep the city ledger accounts updated by verifying and identifying all credits and debits transferred, allocating credit against the debits.
- Maintain records of evidence to support the efforts made on collection for each account (Telephone details, Faxes and reminder copies etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the hotel’s emergency procedures in regarding all health and safety, Fire and emergency procedures
- Be polite and professional in all situations where the image or the reputation of the hotel is represented
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,800 addresses. Our dynamic brands are established in 100 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days. (Visit Website)
How To Apply
Click here TO apply