- Ensure correct matching of invoices with payment on SAP system.
- Ensure correct customer balances to protect the company’s accounts receivables (customer debts)
- Perform physical count on branch inventory and safe money and comparing between SAP system and actual results to control on inventory and cash in the branch.
- Follow-up for to ensure collecting all customer dues (accounts receivables) to avoid overdue cases
- Matching the receiving stamp on the invoices to the customer being invoiced to ensure the goods were delivered to the same customer being invoiced.
- Organize, control and safekeep all financial documents.
- Develop daily analysis of sales in the Branch by sales representative, product and customer
- Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manger based on business requirements
- Good understanding of finance and accounting practices and principles
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury and cash management practices and principles
- Previous use of Financial/Accounting systems such as SAP is preferred
- Proficient in English communication (written, read and spoken)
Experience and qualifications
- A minimum of diploma degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a related field, handling cash transactions daily, is required
HOW TO APPLY:
you can apply here
Deeply rooted in the fabric of the Saudi business market, Shahini Group has been a well-established and thriving organization since 1950. First imagined as a family business, and spearheaded by Shiekh Abdulaziz Shahini, it is now a fully institutionalized group and one of the fastest growing private companies in the food and distribution sector. A privately-owned LLC with 100% shares in its two subsidiaries, Etmam 3PL and Shahini Trade and Distribution, the business is now guided under the sound leadership of Mr. Saud Shahini. Visit Website