- Maintain a robust Talent Management Program for high potential employees; establish Succession Planning for all key positions, and redefine the Performance Management System to align/link with budgeted goals while automating/quantifying performance metrics.
- Establish development needs of Business Support Employees and Managers and align those needs to training and development programs and performance reviews.
- Establish development needs of Operational staff and align with Brand Management position requirements, internal promotions, and succession plans.
- Establish a simplified but balanced performance review methodology and template that is linked to promotions, compensations and career development Plan.
- Develop training transmission channels as well as performance evaluation methods, by automating related processes
Experience / Skills Required:
- Disciplined, charismatic, motivational;
- Able to converse sensibly on strategies of building the business;
- A self-starter yet knows value of aligning efforts to maximize corporate initiatives and profitability;
- A people person, open yet firm;
- Able to drive and able to follow;
- Inspires innovative and creative approaches;
- Able to convince/motivate/present POV; admit shortcomings and move on; not a big ego;
- Systematic planning, organizing & analytical ability;
- Go getter attitude;
- Focuses on fixing the key problems.
Previous Experience Required:
- Over 10 years of experience in HR domains both as Learning and Development Specialist (preferably-but not required- in the GCC countries).
- Experience in performance management is desired.
- Prior work experience in QSR and/or Customer Service environment is desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with design or implementation experience in Training Needs Analysis, Performance Management Systems linking these to the Compensation and Benefits administration.
- Bachelors Degree major in Administration/Human Resources or other (Training Diplomas or Certificates are desirable but not required)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Up to 2,000KD per month (depending upon experience and education)
- Private healthcare for self and family.
- Annual Flights for self and family.
- Bonus scheme – based on personal and company performance.
- Visa expenses for self and family.
- Genuine opportunity for career progression.
how to apply:
you can apply here