Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
What vacancies are available?
1- Project Planner
* Knowledge in the use of SiteView, SAP or OmegaPIMS will be considered as an asset.
* Preferably have a technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
* PMP Certification (or similar) will be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Requirements
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet tight deadlines.
* Strong technical, interpersonal and team working skills.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
* Efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
2- H&S Advisor
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
* A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry, ideally in Major Projects functions, specializing in the H&S Occupation.
* OH&S Education such as NCSO, CRSP or CRST.
* Possesses strong Health & Safety management system technical knowledge.
* Prepared to gain a detailed knowledge of all H&S standards, policies, and procedures.
* Able to make decisions under tight timelines and multiple pressures.
* Searches for understanding and to find new and appropriate solutions.
How To Apply
Click here TO apply